Sunday, August 29, 2010

Watch Glee Season 2 Episode 2 "Britney/Brittany"

This second episode of the second season or more popularly known as the Britney Spears Episode of the American television series Glee is scheduled to premiere on the Fox network on September 28, 2010.




Directed by series creator Ryan Murphy, it will pay tribute to Britney Spears, and focus on glee club member Brittany (Heather Morris). Spears has been confirmed to make an appearance, in an anesthesia-induced dream sequence.

The episode will feature cover versions of six of her songs,two of which will be performed by Morris."Stronger", "Oops!... I Did It Again", "...Baby One More Time", and "Toxic" have all been confirmed. "I'm a Slave 4 U" has a big possibility to be included on the episode.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing. I love Glee and enjoyed the episode. Even if it sparked some controversy. I stumbled across this blog like I stumbled across yours. I found it interesting in its reference to the episode: http://burisonthecouch.wordpress.com/2010/10/18/sexual-revolution-or-media-intrusion/

    Great blog! I’d love to see more like it. Thanks!

    -Zach

    ReplyDelete